18 February 2010

Well, that's a new one.


*Disclaimer: I neither use nor endorse the following service.*

I occasionally get a spam message on skype. Not often enough for this to raise concerns, but just every once in awhile. I have no idea how I am chosen, but these spam messages have invited me to do a variety of things, from sending money to an unknown recipient to soliciting information about some new exciting technology. Today's message was a little different - well, it was unlike any I've ever received before. Reading it caused me to shake my head, "Really? Well, that's a new one." I won't be visiting (or sharing) the link they sent, but I thought some of my readers might also be amused by this message.

*Disclaimer: I neither use nor endorse the following service.*

"There are thousands of unhappy married women and men in every city, but they DO NOT want to leave their spouse. They want to stay married, but they want to have an affair without ever being caught. Our dating community is extremely popular!

Having an affair can be stressful because you never know if the other person involved is going to get attached to you. You just want to have an intimate encounter and nothing else.

A great thing about this Discreet Dating Community For Married People is that there is no cost to join. You can check it out, see if you like it, and then begin contacting married people for secret intimate encounters.

Press here if you want to have an affair with a married person:
[deleted link]"

*Disclaimer: I neither use nor endorse the above service.*

2 comments:

The Shrub said...

Umm...YUCK! ...EWW!

Your post is funny, though! I enjoyed the chuckle! *hugs*

Unknown said...

That's just plain disturbing!