23 January 2009

Quotable Quotes

My journals have quite a few (mostly humourous) quotable quotes from the past few weeks, so I thought I'd share...
.
"Desire, someone will step on you." --Emily H. to my newest six year old friend who was tagging a bit too close to me during a volleyball game a few weeks ago
.
"Your hair is so soft. It feels like a cloud. If I ever felt a cloud." --Emily H.
.
"You are a tall bouncer. ...I think you have such power. ...You should become a boxer. You could be the best boxer." --Levi, a new friend from Kotido
.
Steven: "You want to look like Superman."
Me: "I look like Superman?"
Steven: "Yes, in the face."
Me: "My face looks like Superman?"
Steven: "Yes."
--An unprovoked dinner line exchange with ten year old Steven, the older brother to Desire

No comments: