13 June 2009

About Comments

A few people have had trouble posting comments to my blog, so here's some advice. When you want to comment, click where it says "0 comments" (or whatever number). Type your comment into the box. If you don't have a gmail account, click the circle that says "Anonymous." You might have to type in a code that you see in a box (I can't remember if this is enabled). This is for security. Click "Publish comment." Bravo, you have now commented on my blog.
.
After a slew of hateful and racist comments were published anonymously on my blog, my sister logged into my account and turned off all comments. I have since re-allowed comments, even anonymous ones, but all comments must now first be approved by the blog administrator (me) before appearing on the blog. If your comment doesn't appear on my blog for a few days or weeks, don't fear... it just means that I haven't checked my email.

No comments: