27 March 2009

still melissa's visit...


nakawoojwa brendah, mutagubya aloysius, ntesimbe mark.
my brothers and cousin,
singing and dancing for the sister who would soon be returning to Amerika.



Nakawoojwa cutting onions.
Melissa getting a Luganda/drawing lesson from Muta.
And then she taught them to sing "The Duke of York".


nevermind all the photos I have of butterflies and animals,
yes,
I took a picture of a small bug on my shoe
while sight-seeing at Lake Mburo.
the focus is even better than I wished.


two amazing women: nabakooza melissa and katoona rebecca.
i think they were watching me ride an ostrich.
hence the laughter.


[sideways, sorry.]
Father Peter Paul Ssemakula,
St Jude Bukoto Parish Priest,
St Jude Junior School Director,
my supervisor and friend.
i appreciate this man so much...
even when he greets me with, "You are fine, how are you?"



No comments: