06 December 2010

I'm (potentially) returning to the blog-osphere...

It's been awhile since I posted here, which might lead one to think that I haven't been doing much reading/writing. That would be, to put it simply, a drastic misassumption. Three months into my first semester as a full-time graduate student, I feel like all I do these days is read, write, and discuss what I'm reading and writing. Mostly I enjoy this (though there are certainly moments/hours/days/weeks when I really really really miss being in a classroom actually teaching)... but the fact that I'm doing so much heavy/academic/formal reading and writing hasn't left much time or brain power for writing in this space. I've missed it, though, and have kept multiple blog-type topics percolating on the back burner of my mind. As the semester winds down (one essay, two presentations, five class meetings, and one take-home exam stand between me and the end of the academic semester), I've started reading for pleasure again* and am (potentially/probably/hopefully) returning to this writing space as well. So... welcome back into the recesses of my brain.

No comments: