07 September 2009

A Letter to My Father


Dear Daddy,
I love you so, so much! And I miss you almost as much. We live in Grottoes, now. The house is okay--kinda small, though. I miss the farm in Keezletown, though. If you were here, you would be proud of me. I'm taking Band at school this year. I can play 1 or 2 songs on my trombone. I'm taking a 7th grade acellerated math class this year. It's cool! We're learning all sorts of neat algebra things. Nathan's getting big--he runs instead of crawls. He gets into everything! Nothing is safe from him [or] Rachel. Music is his thing, now. He loves to dance and its funny to watch him shake his knees.
Love ya Daddy,
Kristina



-Written circa September 1997, shortly after I started middle school and a few months after my dad passed away; found in another notebook in the attic.

No comments: