03 July 2009

May: A Month of Visits and Visiting: Part I

N.B.: Since I posted them in chronological order, these pics are nowin reverse order. So... you should start at the bottom and read up.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love clouds?

On top of the rock.

Steven.

Collins.

Soroti, Teso Region, Eastern Uganda.

Soroti Visit:
Let's go climb a rock!

Brothers:
Pinto, Ntesimbe, Muta.

Top: St Jude Bukoto Catholic Parish.
[new church, parish house, old church]

Lower Right: St Jude Junior School,
where I spend the majority of my time.

[as seen from our dormitories,
the former St. Francis Vocational Secondary School]

Ntesimbe Mark, Nakalawa Ritah, Wangi Micheal "Pinto", Mutagubya Aloysius.
Some of my younger siblings.
Going to mass.

Bourbon Coffee also has really good ICE CREAM!

Milles Collines:
The Land of Thousands of Hills.
A tea plantation in Rwanda.

Happy birthday, Em!
Kigali:
The first city I ever thought of as "beautiful."

Bourbon Coffee, Kigali, Rwanda.
Vacation meant a lot of writing, reading, and reflecting.
And coffee.

Emily's visit could be sub-titled:
"Muta learns photography."

home.

Allen, Flavia, Ritah.

Mutagubya: "I love you Emily."
Pinto: "I love you Emily."

Emily learns to peel matooke.

Ntesimbe Mark doing his holiday homework.

Maama with baby.

this is what my hair looked like when we removed the extensions...
four weeks since last washing...

i think it's cute.

No comments: